This gingerbread latte pour overs recipe makes four gingerbread meltables. They are the cutest little gingerbread latte people around! I love making these to give as gifts and they've always been a great seller. Below you'll find the exact ingredients and packaging I use. I'm a huge gingerbread fan around the holidays and love gifting these along with my gingerbread caramels.
Ingredients - gingerbread latte pour overs
- white confectionery coating
- I prefer the hobby lobby brand. Stay away from the Wilton brand, it is too thick and waxy. White chocolate may also be used but do not use white chocolate baking chips / baking bar.
- instant dark roast coffee
- It must be instant, and must be dark roast. The darker the better. The confectionery coating adds a lot of sweetness to it and the dark roast balances it out. I use NesCafe and you can find it here on Amazon.
- gingerbread spice blend
- I purchase this from Amazon but you could also blend your own
Equipment - gingerbread latte pour overs
- microwaveable safe large bowl
- tablespoon measure
- ¾ teaspoon measure
- food scale
- gingerbread man silicone molds
Packaging & Labels
- 8x6 cello bags
- twist tie ribbons
- Avery 2x4 inch labels
- These are placed on the bag of the bag with instructions for how to make the latte.
- Instructions I use:
- 1. Add gingerbread person to a wide mouth mug.
- 2. Pour 12-16 ounces of very hot milk over.
- 3. Stir to combine. Enjoy!
- Contains caffeine.
- branded hang tags
- A small 1 x 1" square with my logo on the front and QR code for customers to scan that takes them to my Instagram page. I had these made at Uprinting.com
QUICK VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE
Hopefully this video plays. If not, you can find the 30 second video on my YouTube channel.
Gingerbread Latte Pourovers
- microwaveable glass bowl
- ¾ teaspoon
- gingerbread man molds
- 12 ounces white confectionery coating
- 4 tablespoon instant dark roast coffee
- 1 tablespoon gingerbread spice blend
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- Microwave white confectionery coating until fluid.
- Add in instant coffee, gingerbread spice blend, and cinnamon.
- Blend until very well combined.
- Add 85 grams of mix into each gingerbread man mold. This makes exactly four.
- Place each mold on a baking sheet. Tap the baking sheet on your counter top to evenly distribute mix. Do not spread with spatula in mold because it will leave weak spots in the gingerbread man.
- Place molds in fridge until set, about ten minutes.
- Remove from molds and wrap.