Let's just pretend you have leftover Reese cups and Hershey bars from Halloween, okay? These easy smore chocolate chip cookies have a piece of leftover halloween candy inside, along with a graham cracker base and gooey marshmallow.
I used store-bought cookie dough and halloween candy. You could also use homemade chocolate chip cookie dough and homemade peanut butter cups! If you are making your own chocolate chip cookie dough, I would recommend refrigerating it before use.
- graham crackers
- chocolate chip cookie dough
- peanut butter cups or chocolate bars
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
These are pretty straight forward, but you should watch the how to video above. Make sure you completely wrap the cookie dough around the candy and marshmallow, sealing part of it on the graham cracker underneath.
Line six graham crackers on a parchment lined baking sheet
Place candy piece directly on top of graham cracker
Place a single, regular sized marshmallow on top of the candy piece with the long side down.
Wrap chilled cookie dough around the marshmallow and candy, making sure to seal it on top of the graham cracker
Bake in an 350F oven for 15-18 minutes until the edges of the cookie are golden brown. Cool one minute on the baking sheet before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Top tip for smore chocolate chip cookies
These cookies are big - six on a cookie sheet is going to take up enough space once they spread in the oven.
Smore chocolate chip candy cookies
- 24 ounces chocolate chip cookie dough, chilled
- 6 peanut butter cups
- 6 fun sized Hershey bars
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Unwrap candy pieces.
- Place six single graham crackers on parchment paper. Top with one piece of candy and one marshmallow.
- Take approximately 4 tablespoons of chocolate chip cookie dough (or three squares of precut break and bake cookies) and form a flattened cookie shape in your hand.
- Wrap all of the cookie dough around the candy and seal it on the graham cracker shows.
- Repeat until pan is full.
- Bake for at 350F for 15-18 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Cool to the touch before removing from pan.
Let’s just pretend you have Reese’s and Hershey bars leftover, okay? These s’more cookies are 👍🏻 Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350F 2. Place six graham cracker halves on a parchment lined cookie sheet 3. Place a piece of unwrapped candy on graham cracker and top it with a marshmallow. 4. Wrap 4 tablespoons of chilled cookie dough around the candy and marshmallow, making sure you seal it on the graham cracker. 5. Bake for 20 minutes in oven or until edges of cookie are golden in color. #smores #cookieseason #cookierecipe #marshmallows #peanutbuttercups #chocolatechipcookies♬ Sweet but Psycho - Ava Max
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!