Need ideas of what to do with your kids for the upcoming holiday break? This easy holiday candy to make with kids is a family friendly favorite. A few store-bought ingredients come together to make yummy white fudge covered marshmallows on a stick.
What you'll need / what I used
- 1 bag of store bought, standard sized marshmallows
- 12 ounces of white fudge candy coating (I personally like the Hobby Lobby brand, but you could also use brands such as white almond bark, or Ghirardelli White melting wafers)
- Extra long lollipop sticks
- Holiday sprinkles
- Cello bag for packaging
- Red twist tie bow for packaging
- Stick four marshmallows on one extra long lollipop stick.
- Melt white fudge candy coating in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one. White coating burns easily, so make sure you don't have intervals longer than 30 seconds.
- Roll marshmallows in candy coating. Use a spoon to coat the bottom of the marshmallows.
- Using your spoon, gently remove excess coating from marshmallows.
- Apply sprinkles by rolling marshmallows in sprinkles, or sprinkling on top with a spoon and rotating the stick of marshmallows in your hand.